Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Finally! Fame a Nelson's puppy Web Page is UP!

Hi guys,


it took me longer than usual to make up separate web page for both litters. I am still working on Tula/Budha litter, but I have finished Fame's. It has all the information and pictures in one place, if you missed any of them or want to see them again. Also, there are useful links on the left side of the page. Links to picture albums are on the page also and the weight charts as well.

Click here to go to Fame/Nelson litter page.

Tula/Budha page will be up soon also.

Enjoy!
Martha

1 comment:

  1. Hi Martha,
    thanks so much for posting the pictures and videos. The pusps are soooo cute, I must have looked at the all the pictures and videos at least 5 times!!!
    I can't believe how much weight Mr Blue gained within a week!
    It seems to me he's starting to look like his daddy!
    I hope you are getting more and more sleep as they grow, I know you have a tough few weeks behind you.

    Thanks again for posting the pictures, looking forward to the next round,
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete