Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tula's Update - Countdown 7;20 pm




Tula's update: Temperature went down to 97.8 and now is back to 98.3 so slowly climbing back up. I sincerely think she will have her puppies during the night. She didn't eat her dinner, only ask for it to turn her nose on duck and rice combo, which is very uncharacteristic of her. I think she just wanted to tell us that it is starting. She is very restless and puppies are moving around. The whelp room is ready and I will try to hook up the web cam for Judy, Lane and Budha. Judy wrote that he is sticking to her like glue today, so he must recevied ESP communications from Tula that it is time! :) Well, next time I post, I hope I will have more "interesting" to report.

Signing off for tonight and settling down with Tula in the whelp room,

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment